- Laboratory tools can be delivered in a short lead time thanks to the use of dedicated collection lines and machining equipment.
- Marking is possible almost anywhere on the product thanks to the use of laser markers.
- Reduced variation in wall thickness thanks to high-precision processing (bead dishes).
- Improved surface condition is possible by changing from conventional manual grinding to mechanical grinding (bead dishes).
- Laboratory tools are available in various other alloys in addition to platinum.
- Laboratory tools of various shapes and sizes are available upon request.
Bead wall thickness distribution graph
Bead wall thickness distribution graph plots the mean values of measurements along 8 lines obtaind by dividing the product into 45° segments.
- Various experimental and analytical tools
Experimental and analytical tools
Other tools used for analysis, such as platinum boats and tools for heat analysis are also available.
Please contact us for further details.
- Tools of various shapes and sizes are available upon request.
E.g.: LPE board holder, Cz seed holder, etc.
- We can offer flexible solutions for materials depending on your requirements.
- Oxide single-crystal growth tools
Oxide crystal growth crucibles